DuckyDo Home Page
Below is an explanation of the "fields" (columns) in the table above.
- SwimLog - detail of all swims in the Mucky Duck database for this swimmer
- FID - folder in the Mucky Duck database
- SwID - USMS swimmer id for this swimmer
- AgeGr - current age group for this swimmer
- #SwimsU - # of swims for this swimmer in the USMS Individual Meet Results database
- #SwimsD - # of swims for this swimmer in the Mucky Duck database
- TimeIndex - time for this swimmer divided by the "standard" time (the index will be 100 if the swimmer's time is the same as the standard, #s below 100 are because the std data is out of date, i.e. we are using an old Top Ten)
- Recap - this is a link to the recap the timeindex for all swims for this swimmer by stroke & by age group
- Trend - average "timeindex" for all swims in each age group starting with most recent and ending with the earliest for which we have data (# of swims is in parenthesis)
- Std - the standard for this swimmer for determining the "TimeIndex" (e.g. 1st, 5th, 10th of Top Ten)
- Rank - this reports rank by timeindex within this small list. "Score" is the measure by which rank is determined.